River rafting in the Mighty Ganges in Rishikesh is unique experience-relaxing and exhilarating inspirational and challenging. Everyone is involved, sometimes drifting easily, oftentimes padding away in a frenzy, whooping and screaming with waves crashing in.
Our guides will thoroughly instruct you on all aspects of rafting and river safety at the start of each trip. We run out all trips with total respect for the environment and cultures of the land and area, and provide benefits to local economics, employing and training staff, and supporting people in area we visit.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 10:00 AM for a prompt departure at 11:00 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 2:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, Floater/Sandals, hat, and sunscreen.|
For a more action packed holidays, Specially with children there is no easier gateway then going Rafting on the “Ganga” Just a short drive from Haridwar. Rishikesh is located just 220 Kms from Delhi hence is favored as a great Weekend getaway near Delhi !!!
Adventure Freaks can choose amongst the different options available in Rishikesh. The shortest stretch is for 9 Kms and usually is enjoyed by the kids. If you want to experience some Rafting adventure full of rapids the you can enjoy 16 kms Stretch from Shivpuri to Rishikesh. If you have already enjoyed the 16 Kms Shivpuri-Rishikesh stretch then ask for the 24 kms stretch which usually cost INR 300 more than the price thats charged from Shivpuri.
9.00 AM – 9.30 AM: Reach Cafe Karma Rishikesh
- If you are coming from Delhi then try to reach early morning in the summers to avoid the scorching sun
- If you reach around Lunch time then its advisable to stay over in Rishikesh or Shivpuri and enjoy Rafting next morning
9.30 AM – 10.30 AM: Reach Rafting starting point - Shivpuri
- Most people offer the 16 kms stretch from Shipuri to Rishikesh
- If you reach want to enjoy a longer stretch then let us know
10.30 AM – 11.30 AM: Briefing and Gear up
- Safety is of utmost concern
- Wear you Life Jacket and Helmet and Gear up for the Thrilling Adventure
- The River Rafting guide will brief you about the different commands that are used in Rafting
11.30 AM – 2.30 PM: Enjoy Rafting
- Enjoy White water Rafting
- Enjoy Body Surfing – You flow in the Mighty Ganges in small Rapids to experience the thrill
- Enjoy Cliff Jumping if you think you are daring enough
2.30 PM – 3.00 PM: Rafting Ends at NIM Beach
- Rafting ends at NIM Beach
- From here you take a walk of 10 mins to Cafe Karma Tapovan Rishikesh
3.00 PM – 4.00 PM: Lunch
- Enjoy Delicious lunch at Cafe Karma
- Leave for Camp / Next Destination